This is an as-seen-on-TV product, advertised for $19.99 plus shipping and handling. I ordered it tonight, and before the order was complete (I wasn’t directed to a shopping cart or final order screen that itemizes the order), I received an email: TOTAL — $74.65! WTF! The phone number is a Monday through Friday and there is no real customer service contact. I called my bank to cancel payment, but the order had not shown up yet. When I reviewed my email bill, I noticed that I had given them an incorrect card expiration date, which might be my saving grace. Anyway, calling the bank in the morning. Don’t bother with this company/product.
Join 317 other subscribers
- Animals Are Their Own Pharmacists
- PowerPoint for Shelters and Rescue Groups – Introduction to Reiki for Animals
- No Words Needed
- In Memory Of Sirius, Only Police Dog Killed In 9/11 Attacks September 11, 2013
- Buyer Beware! Cat’s Meow Cat Toy
- If You Love Animals
- U.S. Government Reports on Our Pet Expenditures
- Animal Reiki Code of Ethics
- Golden Retrievers on the ground in Moore, Oklahoma
- The Intention to Hold the Healing Space
- My First Experience with Reiki for Animals
- The Black Cat Auditions — Wanted: Black Cat to Act
- A Message from Honey Bee Consciousness
- Cow Consciousness
- Cow Consciousness
All Creatures LARGE and small
July 2013 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Broke(n) Artist The Blog of Artist Karen Friedland
- A Year in the Park The mysteries of Brookiyn’s Prospect Park revealed
- Ms. Cranky Ms. Cranky shares her views on whatever annoys her
- I Dwell In the Spaces Between Words and Images My writer’s blog
- The United States War Dog Association An informative site dedicated to military dogs
- Thoroughbred Retirement Foundation An equine sanctuary that rescues, retires, rehabilitates and retrains thoroughbred racehorses no longer able to compete.
- The Humane Society of the United States Animal protection agency
- The Dog Files Filmmaker and dog-lover Kenn Bell
- Animal Legal Defense Fund “…fighting to protect the lives and advance the interests of animals through the legal system.”
- The Lady Bloggers Society The Blog for Blogging Women
- The Hound and the Found “Follow Grom the dog as he leads his human partner through adventures in the wilderness looking for the lost.”
- ProPhoto By Lori Lori Schmidt is an equine photographer.
- The Daily Honk Boswell the Goose’s blog
- Mr. Flapper the Duck “The quacks, life and fun of Seattle’s famous duck.” Mr. Flapper’s blog is attached to the site, too.
- Dogs in Singapore Singapore dogs and their lovers
- The Judy Chronicles
- Whispers of the Spirit, LLC “…a practice dedicated to holistic care for people and their pets using telepathic animal communication, Homeopathic Medicine and nutrition.”
- The Yellow Dog Project The project aims to bring awareness to dogs who need space while training, recovering from surgery, or being rehabilitated.
- Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary “At the heart of our mission is the hands-on work of rescuing, rehabilitating and caring for farmed animal refugees — as well as educating the public about the horrific treatment of animals who are raised for food.”
- The Anaflora flower essences and essence formulas. Anaflora Flower Essences for Animals
Click to Feed an Animal
Latest TweetsTweets by Ntwoitive
- About Me
- Gallery: Animals I Know, Past & Present, in Body & in Spirit
- Interspecies Communication
- My Other Blog
- New York State Legislature Watch
- No-Kill Shelters in the United States
- Reading and Other Resources
- Reiki Stories
- Videos: Animals Receiving Reiki
- What Is Reiki? For Animals? Why Animals?
ASPCA — Get Involved!
4 Paws for Ability: “Providing canine miracles for people with disabilities worldwide”
Support the Animal Legal Defense Fund
a Member of SARAhttp://shelteranimalreikiassociation.com
This is a scam toy does not spin around fast like it is suppose after a few days it completely quit nobody buy this it is a ripoff
Its WAY to slow for sure. Our cat got bored of it many times fast, but it broke anyway.
You’re right. And, it depletes batteries quickly. Thanks for dropping by.
The rod on it is too stiff and broke during use after first couple of days. Cheap junk! Probably made in China. Got ours at CVS for $19.99 (no free one, but no high shipping costs or scam billing either.
LOL! Cheap junk is right!
Pingback: *VP* Cat’s Meow Review | Kate Escape Reviews
What a piece of crap! My cats all love it and then usually 2 days and sometimes 1 day it completely quits, makes a buzzing noise too. I have bought several because my cats loved them so much. I’m done what a loss of money.
Nno more, I wouldn’t even give one dollar for one now.